Friday, November 28, 2014

( ´З`)=3 New Game!

Too many to play...!
Anyways, of course I would get Etrian Odyssey


But I got to say, I had a bad feeling about it when I saw the words "Loading extra content"
They announced DLC beforehand, but since I was not following it, I did not know until I actually started the game. I just hope it doesn't go as out of hand as Megami Tensei 4 did, but...

I'm not too far in to the game, but it looks like the movies this time are just slightly moving pictures? Or will there be actual movies?

1 comment:

  1. Please pay using **Bitcoin only**. Use our Bitcoin wallet address below to complete your payment:

    **Bitcoin Wallet:**
    `bc1qdzszjftrgtuefymzrwcf6quf4meavuh23r28k8`

    After completing your payment, please email a screenshot of your payment confirmation or transaction to **[support@hexapusanime.com](mailto:support@hexapusanime.com)** so we can verify your payment and process your order.

    For payment assistance or confirmation, contact us via **WhatsApp: +1 820 244 1650** or use our **Live Chat**.

    ReplyDelete