Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shin Megami Tensei IV Reverse Fusion Calculator

UPDATE 1: Added sort buttons
UPDATE 2: Fixed Mithras's name (though searching the web for the original myths, both Mithra and Mithras seems to be spelled the same?)

The reverse version of the Fusion Calculator.
This version has you choose one demon you WANT and it gives all possible combinations.
You can then find the combinations to those combinations on the other two lists. Use this calculator if you want to chain fuse to a certain demon.
However, size-wise I kept it to a maximum of two chains.

-Also, only the original list works for Special Fusions. But it will tell you the combination required.
-The bottom list allows you to choose a demon you want to use for your search, if you want to limit your search to include that demon.
-This limiting list affects every search button, so you can change what to include for each search.
-The original list is ordered by race.

As always, if you see mistakes, please tell me and I will try to fix them.

PS: The design was a lot better when I first created this page. But because of Blogger's page borders, I was forced to change the HTML to fit the post limits. Sorry if it looks weird.

Fusion Map
Choose the demon you want:

Demon Wanted:



Branch Search:


A demon you want to include:

10 comments:

  1. i still dont understand how to make a Tzitzimitl :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choose "Tzitzimitl" from the drop down list and press the search button. It should give the combinations that fuse into the demon.

      Delete
  2. I wonderment why other professionals don't respond your website overmuch m happy I plant this.

    ppi calculator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, I guess it would be nice if they did, but well, I started a blog mainly as a way to talk about games (and anime?), so it's okay.

      Delete
  3. It's been over a year since this was posted and I'm still using it, thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great tool. do you have the source code avaible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I do have the files, I do not have the source viewable in GitHub or the sort.

      Delete
  5. The demons for Kabuso don't fuse kabuso. It's Kuso
    (Quicksilver & Melchom)

    ReplyDelete