In preparation for the update to 1.1.1, I finally decided to create a youtube account so I could upload videos from the WiiU directly to it.
The only problem is that longer videos can't be uploaded, so I've decided to just use the "Highlight" option. Which sucks, but better than nothing, I guess.
I actually was not able to get that many 1.1.0 videos onto it before I ran out of time, but I will try to upload more often now that I have got everything set up.
The channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDzWRliPvNLnfai5pt00ZSg
Since the videos are mainly for myself, the titles are always:
The character I am using
+
What noticeably happens
Also, most videos are wins and they are not necessarily great playing on my part, since I am not that good of a player.
Please pay using **Bitcoin only**. Use our Bitcoin wallet address below to complete your payment:
ReplyDelete**Bitcoin Wallet:**
`bc1qdzszjftrgtuefymzrwcf6quf4meavuh23r28k8`
After completing your payment, please email a screenshot of your payment confirmation or transaction to **[support@hexapusanime.com](mailto:support@hexapusanime.com)** so we can verify your payment and process your order.
For payment assistance or confirmation, contact us via **WhatsApp: +1 820 244 1650** or use our **Live Chat**.