Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fire Emblem Heroes: Damage Calculator

Because it is a pain to open up a whole new web page just to calculate a few numbers
And because I don't need ones that have pointlessly large amounts of information, I decided to create my own.

I made it so that I could just click on the icon and open up a calculator to use, without having to open a browser or open a tab.
Thus, it is in EXE form. And yes, because I did not go through the signing/certification process, your computer will probably not trust the file. As far as I know, I did not insert any viruses, so you should be fine with it if you download from the link below (which means no one else should have modified it)

Some information on the application below:



-First of all, you will probably need Java on your computer to run it. This shouldn't be so hard to download, in case you don't have it.

-I tried to make it as straight-forward as possible. (That's the point)
--The flat damage thing is for stuff like Shield Pulse that add/reduce set damage
--Urvan is in the Special Skills (Defense) section. The reason for this is that is was a pain to add a section just for it, I do not know how Urvan's reduction reacts with defensive Specials that further reduce damage, and I don't think you'll really see Urvan + defensive Special builds anyways to care
--Previous damage is also stored in case you need to calculate two different attacks together. (No, it does not do addition for you)

-Icon is Lute just because. No, I won't buy Fire Emblem Warriors, AKA, Kozaki Warriors, or any other collaboration game that favors Awakening/Fates. WIXOSS is a better TCG anyways.
BTW, Wada is a far better artist than Kozaki. Hidari is also better. Oh, and Senri too.

-If there is anything I might want to change or add, please make a note and I will consider it.

UPDATE (10/11/17): Updated link to new version that adds Sacred Seals' 30%/50%/70% damage reduction
UPDATE (6/10/18): Fixed bug involving flat damage added to damage

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_o4dEi3f0UcbjVnTFJvT1NDZEU

No comments:

Post a Comment