Wednesday, July 3, 2019

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-07 Explode

When you realize you've only written like, 3 articles in 3 months...
Ah well, for some reason, I try to avoid writing about mobile games, and I haven't really bought any new games recently.
My current plan is to get Omega Labyrinth at the beginning of August, and then probably Astral Chain after that. And then you got Pokemon and all that good stuff, so I won't be bored, surely.

Anyways, back on topic. Two boxes as usual.





In summary, one box was "Meh" and the other one was good.
So overall, an okay result. At the least, I wasn't getting duplicates left and right like crazy.

First, the LR/Secrets
That feeling you get when you pull the top-left card as your Secret. It's like "Oh f***..." because it is obvious this is going to be a really cheap card.
Because most Arts that can only be used by one Lrig are generally like that. And since there is always one Secret per box now, the fact it is Secret isn't even that amazing.
It actually turns out the top-right card isn't that valued either...

And on the other side, the other box's Secret and LR are the opposite. Black Tama has its good old color-changing ability, which already makes it unique, and Hanayo is the cover card.
And I just like Hanayo in general, so I'm happy to get her, even if I don't prefer her low-level rush tactics.
BTW, LR/Secret Keys in general seem to be valued pretty high.



And next are the SRs
What's funny is I originally missed one pack because it looked similar to the bottom of the box, which made me temporarily think that I only got 4 SRs in the Meh Box.
Anyways, as you can see, I only had one duplicate, which is quite good for a collector like me. And it turns out the duplicate card is for Hanayo anyways.
BTW, it turns out the one SR I did not get is one of the more highly valued SRs. Go figures.

Frankly, as far as SR goes, both boxes did a good job. Maybe it isn't worth calling the Meh Box meh just based off the SR/Secrets...?



And finally are the Parallels
Similarly, no duplicates here this time. Of course, no big lucky shiny box or anything either.
Which furthers the fact that I did okay this time, but not especially great.
The two cards at the top are bonus cards that come with each box, BTW.



And as usual, I will end the article by pointing out a couple of the illustrations of the Parallels I got that I liked:
I couldn't find any of them on Twitter this time, so I'm going to have to use images from an online store.
Also, the Servants aren't technically new artworks, so I'm not going to list them, though I do like these artworks.

Of course, there are ones like this that I also like, but I'm going to go on for too long if I include all cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment