Thursday, October 31, 2019

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-09 Dissemble

I have to say, it was kinda harder than usual to get this pack, since at first, Amazon wasn't even selling it for some reason. And then after they started selling, I could only buy one box for some reason. Anyhow, I eventually got my order down.
You'd think buying the same type of purchase would go the same way each time, right? Hahaha...





In summary, it was pretty... meh. Not going to jump off a bridge, but well, I can't say I had that good luck.
Well, it happens, I guess.


First, the LR/Secrets
I have to say it is a good idea to make the Secret Signis a completely different artwork. Because it was so disappointing to just get a shinier version of a Signi for a one-in-a-box type of card. But this time, as you can see at the bottom-left,the Signi has a completely different (and cute) artwork. Now it feels more worth getting this card.
Cheap, Cheap, High, Middle. As you see from price ranking, like I said, meh. I love Mayu's artwork, yes. But it looks like she isn't the super-broken, expensive thing she was back then.
...I got her back then too.


No bonus cards this time. Instead, you get card protectors.
Yeah, it has already been 5 years, huh...



And next are the SRs
Of all of the SRs NOT to get, I just happened to miss out on Seyuragi...
Also, the artwork has changed, but yeah, I got two copies of VAC. Counting the Secret version, that makes a total of 3...
Dang, wanted Seyuragi...



And finally are the Parallels
I really liked the artworks generally, so I was more or less happy to get anything and would have been even happier if I got a shiny box... But alas, not only did I not get a shiny box, but I used up one of the shiny slots for a Servant. Hmm...

Out of the ones I got, my favorite Parallels are:




I didn't get it, but I really wanted this one.
Because... foot fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment