Saturday, December 28, 2019

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXEX-02 Unbreakable Selector

Finally a new booster pack for the unlimited regulations.
As you may know, this means that the pack contains new cards for all Lrigs, supporting their older Lrig themes.


I think the format is different from the previous WXEX pack ,since I did not see a purchasable carton. Instead, the content seems to be the usual 20 packs.
Anyways, just one box, as one box already costs almost as much as two boxes of a normal pack.



Since the pack this time is special, I'm going with a different format this time.


Parallels
So as you may see, all cards in this pack are shiny.
Depending on your luck, you could get more than one copy of a card though, but I think you get at least one copy of every none SR/LR card.
Of course, that means there is no luck factor in getting the Parallel version of the artworks you like. You just get Parallels of all of them!

My two favorite artworks this time are:

  • Blonde, downer-ish loli (on the right)
  • Dark-skinned loli, and I like the coloring (source)




You also have more LR and SR than normal.
It seems to be a combination of actual LRs and reprints of older LRs (with new illustrations, I believe). The artworks for all the LRs are beautiful and all, but I think Anne's is the most pretty of them all, so I'm kinda sad I didn't get it.
And yes, it also happens to be one of the most expensive LRs in this pack, to no surprise.

And yes, of course, I did not get any Parallels of LRs. Maybe I should already consider myself lucky that I at least got a Parallel LR before (Iona) though. Those cost over $100.



For SRs, there are reprints too, but I think I only got one or two. The rest were all LRs.
Similar to the LRs, you can't get all available SRs with just one box.
Amusingly, not only did I not get Anne, I also did not get her SR Signi. Then again, that goes for other Lrigs too, so I'm just pouting.
It definitely is sad that I managed to get a SR duplicate in one box though.


No comments:

Post a Comment