Friday, August 7, 2026

Splatoon Raiders, Completed Up to Hidden Boss!

Man this is a fun game. It's supposed to be a smaller game than most Switch 2 games, based off the lower pricing, but it was worth the price and more, I feel

Of course, this is coming from a person that mainly plays Salmon Run in Splatoon 3 instead of the PvP

Additional thoughts below



I played on the hardest difficulty possible, and it felt just right to me. It is still plenty easy and not hard, but there is a chance of dying if you are not careful

No complaints really about the game. As far as the main story goes, any weapon and any equipment combination works. The enemies are not strong or too weak, interesting new enemies

The game also develops the "Idol" team from Splatoon 3 more and works fine there. The story is also adequate, with its Gurren Lagann parody.
...Yup, that anime is old enough that kids that watched and liked that anime are now employed by Nintendo, I bet.

And then once you beat the game, you can start to power-up into "broken" builds like Freeze -> Freeze break and Flying builds

Since it really is an extension of Salmon Run, there actually isn't that much for me to say. I guess the only complaint that popped into my head was that the OST was not that memorable. None of the BGM has stuck into my head

As for defeating the hidden boss at Floor 100F, I used the Freeze build with Bow. When I first beat the story, I grinded to at least get one perfect weapon, and it just happened to be a Bow with that Freeze breaking ability, 3 stars too! So naturally, I trained all of the gadgets and stuff to revolve around it. And it's quite effect. Jump around and freeze the enemy, the OHKO them.

The hidden boss wasn't too hard either once you learn how to dodge his giant laser.

So yeah, totally fun game. Go buy and play it. I'll be doing the Infinite stage for a while. Still haven't completed the collections in the game, though since my build isn't fully serious, I'm sure I'll be forced to stop going down floors around 300 or so

As for the mini-games... I don't know. I played a bit, but I feel its gonna stress me out more than not trying to get A on all of them...



No comments:

Post a Comment