Tuesday, October 31, 2017

New games! ( ゚Å゚;)

Yeah, you know that feeling of getting more and more new games without finishing the one you are on and it just piles up...

Finishing Up:
Fire Emblem: Thracia

To Do:
Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey
Corpse Party
Ogre Battle (VC)
Island Days

To Buy:
Xenoblade 2


Anyways,
The new games I got were the recently released Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey and a quite old Island Days.
I've never played the original Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, so I am going into the game blind.
The only reason I bought Island Days was because it was at a huge discount, only costing $15. And I like School Days. Oh, and it came with the order bonus... that was probably for the limited edition. Meaning... so few people bought it that they still had the limited edition thing available? That wouldn't be a surprise though.

BTW, I will rant about School Days in another post because... *sigh* Anyways, I'll leave that for that.
Inside the "Read More" covers some parts of the Island Days order bonus.

BTW, Island Days is supposed to be one of those Tower Defense things + visual novel.




 


Well, as the title on the package says, you get a short disk that contains a couple of songs and a audio story.

But first, look at this stupid cover. 
Makoto is just like chilling back with his harem. Lol...



But the biggest gain is the book that contains Godou Junji's illustrations that are used in the game.
Because I really like his character designs. Ever watched Highschool D x D's anime? Yeah, he's the character designer. I'm sure you can see why he is so good.
So this book is actually quite valuable, I'd say.


BTW, what is with all of this bad spelling?
Islan Days?
Pradise?
Umm? I mean, Island Days is the title of the game. Did no one check this before the release?




No comments:

Post a Comment