Friday, April 26, 2019

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-06 Alternative

2 boxes as usual
This booster pack only contains Black, Blue, White. As a result, there are not many colors, but there are a whole bunch of cards for each color. Also, because new color-type combinations appear, you also get the vanilla (no-effect, high-power) cards in this pack.
Finally, White is actually completely part of the collaboration with Yakusoku no Wonderland.

...I don't think it was a bad anime, but I really don't prefer spending money to get cards based off that anime.
Thankfully, the Signi themselves are not characters from the anime, but humanizations of various events and items throughout the story.





First, the LR/Secrets
This also happens to really be the only good news this time.
Well, actually, even this isn't that great. The only reason I am saved is because I managed to get the Piruluk Key, which happens to be at the top part of the pricing list. Lucifer (technically now Cifer) is also so-so. On the other hand... Yeah, the left-side's two LR are on the lower end.
Frankly, preference-wise, they are too.



Then the SR.
This is where things get messy.
...Yup, 4/5 of the SR are the same. Not only that, but in this pack, the SR have an A, B, and C version, where each version has a different facial expression.
...And those were the same too.
...............................Yeah... *sob*

I like Fafnir's design though.



Finally, we get the Parallels.
My first box was a shiny box, where all booster packs had a shiny card. And that was good.
...But nope, as you may have expected from the SRs, my happiness was ruined, because the Parallels that were in the second box were in the first box too.
Technically, I still have more different shinies than if I got no shiny boxes and each box had 5 different shiny cards, but still, man.
What sucks is that a lot of the illustrations this time were of my taste.


Some of the illustrations of the Parallel I got that I liked were

  • Hanare Key (Well, I generally like Sioboy's works, he also did the Piruluk Key)
  • Hydra (The first one. Let me say, dang, this illustration looks good. I think this is the illustrator's Pixiv)
  • Umr (Because Umr is just awesome in general)
Oh, and each box comes with a promotional school-outfit Lrig card.
Nothing to say here, really, since any of them are welcome for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment