Thursday, April 18, 2019

It's been a while, but a new game! ( ・`ω・´)キリッ.

It's my first Langrisser ever, so I'm pretty excited. Since both Advance Wars and Fire Emblem are dead, so it is kinda my part of trying to find a new interesting SRPG.

Unfortunately, I don't think the remake version new artwork is that good, so I am planning to play everything in Classic mode, which uses the original artstyle.
The only unfortunate thing about using the original art is that the bodies are cut half -way (so when you hide the text window, they only have the upper part of their body) and none of the event CG (new artworks) show up.
Of course, this is due to the original game not having those stuff, so it can't be helped.

And yes, the original artist is Urushihara Satoshi.
You don't know him for some reason? Just search.
...But beware if you have the R-18 filter turned off, because he also does a lot of those stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment