Sunday, October 4, 2020

Finally my new games arrive!

 I'm not gonna say who, but I ordered and I chose Express, but apparently that counts as Economy too, since everything got shipped through Economy, and I had to wait until today to get my items. Yeah, I will definitely think twice before I order physical products from your store next time.

Anyways, I bought several games this time. So I'm gonna use a Read More to stuff all of the images inside.


First is Langrisser Reincarnation.

It is well-known to be a very, very bad game, but I was able to get the bonus edition (with a soundtrack and stuff) for a cheap price (but you can probably get it cheaper directly in Japan), so hey, why not enjoy the badness of the game. Could be fun.

Also, the soundtrack is good. So imagine, buying a soundtrack that just happens to come with a game.


You also get two cute figures.



Next is Kinki no Magna. 
Another well-known bad game. Yes, I bought it because it was cheap.
I was interested in the game before it came out, but then it turned out to be bad and I just kinda forgot about it.



And then Azur Lane: Crosswave for the Switch.
Importing from Japan is pretty expensive... So yeah, this is the main reason I imported from Japan, and I just happened to find the above two cheap, so I bought it along with this game. The shipping cost doesn't change, after all, so take the opportunity.
BTW, this is made by Compile Hearts, so I expect it to be satisfying, but not really an amazing game in any way.




And finally, the DL version of Monster Hunter XX for the Switch.
It was discounted, and I have always had interest in playing it on the Switch.
I've already imported my data from the 3DS version.
But I'm not too sure how much I will really play of it, because I have already technically beaten the 3DS version and then some. But it is good to go ahead and have the game available, in case I want to. And there is a Monster Hunter game coming out next year, so I guess it can be good practice too.



3 comments:

  1. hi, its nice to come here again...

    waiting for u to play mhrise, because u have said before that you've no interest of any monster hunter outside nintendo right ?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Well, to be specific, I don't play games outside of Nintendo consoles (used to play Age of Empires and Age of Wonders though), so naturally, that would be the case. Definitely will buy Rise.

      Delete
    2. nice, hope to see you again in march :)

      Delete