Monday, April 19, 2021

Smash Ultimate - Pyra in Smash, Wooh!

 Since I'm here writing stuff, I'm gonna go ahead and say this, one month+ too late.

You know, it honestly surprises me. Monolith Soft is great at making games, and helps Nintendo with stuff like Zelda. Yet Nintendo is here going, "Dude Sakurai, please advertise Fire Emblem!". Intelligent Systems can't even make their own games now. Yet Nintendo goes out of its way to help Intelligent Systems stay afloat. Just buy away the IP and disband that lump of junk.

Finally, Monolith Soft got some justice. I would have been fine with Rex, using Pyra and Mythra, but I'm even better with just solo Pyra and Mythra. The only problem is that in JP, Pyra calls Mythra "Hikari", but in the game, she goes "Hikari-chan". So yeah, Sakurai, please fix this.

This is my Pyra/Mythra Global Smash Power, BTW. The image is one month old and Global Smash Power naturally grows as time passes, so mine's is probably more now though. Great characters, fun to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment