Wednesday, November 10, 2021

New Game! ╭( ・ㅂ・)و̑

A bit late to make this post, but got Mario Party Superstars a couple days after it was released!

Mario Party isn't exactly one of those games that I care about the language, so I just bought it from the nearest store. Although it automatically changes its in-game language if you use a JP account, so pretty much the same anyways.

I haven't actually bought Mario Party since like, 6 or 7, since they kept on adding weird gimmicks like character specific dices and riding in a car together, but this one does not do any of that, and FINALLY, it has online random matches. No more do you need to find friends or family that want to play video games with you!

From my experience so far, as long as all players can play to the end without anyone's connection dropping (because fighting against stupid AI is boring) and everyone uses stamps in good manner, it is really fun. 15 turns is surprisingly long, around an hour or a bit more average, but still great as long as everyone is having fun.

Also, it's Mario Party, so I'm not gonna bother writing a review. Good ol' Mario Party. What I said at the top is pretty much what I want to say.

Hopefully they will have a few free updates that add new maps?


No comments:

Post a Comment