Monday, August 26, 2019

\( 'ω')/ New/Next Game!

Mary Skelter 2 by Compile Hearts.
My friend suggested Mary Skelter (the 1st game) to me, and hey, its Compile Hearts. It won't be a masterpiece, but they usually deliver to their audience. They wouldn't just randomly decide to use an otome artist like some other game.
Also, it seems Mary Skelter 2 comes with a remade version of Mary Skelter 1, and 2 comes before 1 story-wise.


I like the character designs by the way. Reminds me of the character designer for the game that brought about the uma-uma-uma meme from a while back, but I think it is a difference person...?

By the way, I like buying the physical versions of games, but it is lonely when they don't even bother to put in a short pamphlet, like Toushin Toshi. I mean, come on, you have this huge box but nothing but a small chip?

No comments:

Post a Comment