Saturday, February 29, 2020

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-10 Collision

Two boxes as usual!
This time, they did another collaboration with with the virtual Youtuber group, Nisanji.
Personally, I'm not too interested in them, but it looks like this time, no one is a Lrig. I mean, there are a couple of Level 0 ones, but nothing above that. The "big" card for the collaboration is a Signi.



...That said, the Nisanji cards are the most expensive in this pack. Goes to show you how popular the group is, perhaps.

Also, not much focus on any one character. Very spread out. It is like every class getting one or two cards... That kind of spread-out.




Overall... Not bad. Another case of not too bad, not too good. To be honest, the only way I could get a "good" result is if I got one of the Parallels of the LR cards, as those can become very, very expensive depending on the one you got.

So first are the LR/Secrets
So already we can see the highs and lows here. Fatal Crown (bottom-right) is the cheapest Secret of this entire pack. Dona Cheer is in the middle.
On the other hand, the LR on the the top-right is the most expensive. The LR on the bottom-left is in the middle.
Truly from the lowest to the highest. I do like Fatal Crown's artwork, yes, but... Well...

As for Dona, man, Hitoto's artwork is as beautiful as ever.



Next are the SRs
Not bad, I guess. I got a couple of dupes and thus missed a couple of SRs (including the most expensive, though there isn't really that big of a price difference).
Design-wise, the two I didn't get weren't really that much to my preference anyways.



And finally are the Parallels.
Ahh... Man, I am a bit disappointed. I like Kanikama's artwork as it is cute, but his art style is really simplistic and doesn't exactly benefit much from the Parallel treatment, honestly. And for some reason, I got the Parallel for both of his cards.

I wanted ones like these.

  • I guess this one had a cool signature (bottom-row, first one)
  • And this one is pretty cute (top-row, second one)
  • And of course, good ol' Remember (bottom-row, last one)





So yeah, it was okay, but a few disappointments along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment