Saturday, February 1, 2020

New Games! (`・ω・́)

There are a few big games I plan to buy this year, but as of now, I've been enjoying some smaller games.

The first one I bought is Gunvolt Striker Pack, which is a collection of two Gunvolt games. To be honest, I've never really played these types of games before (not even Megaman), but I've had interest in it before and I saw it 50% off, so I decided to take this opportunity to try it.
I don't know too much about this genre, but I personally think 50$ is too much. I bought it at 25$, which still feels a bit too high.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/azure-striker-gunvolt-striker-pack-switch/

The next one is Prison Princess.
Similarly to Gunvolt, I've never really played the Escape Game genre before, but here is a Switch-only one with lots of fanservice, so hey, a good opportunity. It was also sold slightly cheaper if you bought it before the game's release.
By the way, this one is localized too.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/prison-princess-switch/



No comments:

Post a Comment