Thursday, July 23, 2026

New Game! Splatoon Raiders!

I originally thought about buying the DL version, but I saw that it would take 20GB, which is pretty big. So I decided to order the physical version instead. Ordered from Walmart, BTW. Not that bad of a deal, and fairly on-time. I will think about using their service for physical copies in the future


For Splatoon, I'm more of a Salmon Run fan than a PvP fan, as shown through my badges in Splatoon 3, so totally looking forward to going through Raiders on its highest difficulty

1 comment:



  1. I really enjoyed reading this post. Finding reliable information about One Piece TCG products can sometimes be difficult, especially when you're looking for specific cards or singles to add to a collection. This guide provides a useful starting point and makes it easier to understand where collectors can look for One Piece TCG products. Definitely worth checking out for anyone interested in growing their collection.
    one piece tcg carrying on his will op 13 booster box/
    secrets of strixhaven mtg
    buy destined rivals booster box online
    buy secrets of strixhaven draft night case
    secrets of strixhaven bundle case
    pokemon tcg blooming waters
    2021-22 panini prizm premier league soccer 6 pack blaster box
    pokemon tcg scarlet violet prismatic evolutions mini tin
    where to buy one piece tcg
    god pack pokemon cards​

    ReplyDelete