Thursday, September 5, 2019

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-08 Unrealistic

That time of the year... months... whatever.
2 boxes as usual.
In case you don't recognize them (because I sure don't either), this release contains the collaboration with Nijisanji, which is a Youtuber company/group thing-y.

...Yeah, something like that. I don't care too much about Youtubers.

That said, the Servants in this pack are all have collaboration artworks, so I guess it is cool to get Servants of different artworks?





In summary, it was pretty good. Of course, since I didn't get the highest rarity available, it wasn't ideal. That Iona I got is literally the only "highest-rarity" card I've ever gotten in WIXOSS...

First, the LR/Secrets/Bonus Cards
Keys and Choice Arts are almost always an immediate win. I wanted Tawil, so I am happy about getting her, but it turns out she is one of the cheapest cards in the pack. I thought Zero-Igona (Secret) would be the cheapest, but huh, interesting.
I guess for once, Tawil isn't broken?

As usual, the bonus cards are the ones that come with boxes.



And next are the SRs
What's funny is that there are 10 SRs in this pack and I got 9 of them with 1 duplicate, but the 1 I didn't get turned out to be the one I got as a Secret. So technically, I did get all of the SRs.
And yeah, the one duplicate turns out to be the cheapest SR for this pack. Can't really complain though.


And hey, I get to add to my collection of Niggurath




And finally are the Parallels
As always, didn't really get the ones I really wanted, but I guess it is cool that the Parallel versions of the Nijisanji cards all have signatures, which usually doesn't happen except for LRs.



Putting aside the Nijisanji ones, I guess out of the Parallels I got, I liked

  • This one (Ahh, the expression)
  • And Kyuuri (I like the way he colors his artworks)

I didn't get them, but I really like the artworks for these two cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment