Thursday, July 7, 2022

Catching Up on Games I Bought Since Last Post

Been busy with real life, but finally found some time to post the games I have recently played or bought.

Currently, planning to buy Xenoblade 3, of course, but nothing else so far after it

1. Shining Resonance - Mostly because it was being sold at a discounted $14. I don't really expect it to be a great game or anything, but at least Tony Taka's designs are great

2. Master Duel - Of course, for free. Definitely would not pay money to play Yugioh anymore. Way too much power-creep and the solitaring is stupid. Currently using Waifu decks, Traptrix and Sky Strikers, BTW

3. Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak - Just started, of course

4. Pokemon Green - This is the JP Green, BTW. The English one is actually the JP Blue, so this JP Green is something you can't play localized. Which is why I chose this version. Up until now, the earliest game I've played is Pokemon Yellow, so I wanted to try my hands on the oldest and most buggy, unbalanced version




1 comment:

  1. yooo, finally some blog update...

    sunbreak is amazing, i hope you like it :)
    and the crown hunting is kinda easier... because two monster quest gives 100% the crown... :)

    ReplyDelete