Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tribute to Iwata-san

I can't fly all the way to New York to visit his temporary memorial there, so I'll do it here...


As an avid video gamer, I always imagined what the video game industry would be like many years from now. I wondered what the video game industry would be like after Iwata retired. But in that imagination of mine, I was already past the climax of my life and kinda just an older man, living through the rest of my life. Yet I am still young. Yet now the video game industry has lost one of its most brilliant leaders. A man who was not only close to video game fans, but was a programmer himself. Could run a business. Could present better than any of his comparisons. It has been many years since I really tried drawing and I've never written Japanese, but in memory...

Thank you very much, Iwata-san! For all the joy you brought us!
We'll miss you and if afterlife exists, please watch over Nintendo and the rest of the video game industry!



1 comment:

  1. Please pay using **Bitcoin only**. Use our Bitcoin wallet address below to complete your payment:

    **Bitcoin Wallet:**
    `bc1qdzszjftrgtuefymzrwcf6quf4meavuh23r28k8`

    After completing your payment, please email a screenshot of your payment confirmation or transaction to **[support@hexapusanime.com](mailto:support@hexapusanime.com)** so we can verify your payment and process your order.

    For payment assistance or confirmation, contact us via **WhatsApp: +1 820 244 1650** or use our **Live Chat**.

    ReplyDelete