Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Still Alive and Recently Playing

 Dang, it's already been half a year since my last post? I swear, once you reach a certain age, time just flies by...

A few more images than usual, so gonna add a jump break and put this on a separate page.

Anyways, as for me and games, I've recently been playing the Megaman Battle Network set on the Switch. I've played one version of 3, both versions of 4, both versions + the DS version of 5, and both versions of 6 on the GBA, BTW.

I just finished one of the 6s. I want to play online battles, so I wanted to start with the installment most popular for PvP (6) and get that all set-up before casually playing any of the other games. Since I've already beaten the game so many times, naturally, I turned on the 100x Buster Mode to cheese through the entire thing,.


And before the EShop closed down, I bought a bunch of games. 
Pokemon Crystal - for nostalgia
Legend of Legacy - I always had interest in it but found its price too high for ultimately what seems like an average game at best
Kid Icarus of Myth and Monsters - I have played the first game and 3DS, but never the English-only middle game
7th Dragon - Always had some interest in it and it was cheap enough... and still waiting on the new Etrian Odyssey game...
One of the Puyo Puyo games - Really cheap
Megaman Anniversary - Never played any of the Megaman games (except Battle Network) and it was cheap enough
And a couple of cheap/trash games because they were $1 for the sake of it

Needless to say, the Battle Network series came out on the Switch, so I haven't gotten around to playing any of them. I was in the middle of Pokemon Crystal, but stopped at Jasmine.





1 comment:

  1. I wasn't aware there was a MegaMan game on the 3DS. Now I want to go purchase it. I haven't played MegaMan since around 2010 when I purchased the MegaMan: Network Transmission game.

    ReplyDelete