I feel that these type of posts are kinda... meh? Kind of gets in the way of my posts on actual games, yet provides little advantage. I guess I can make some comparisons, but there really isn't any use, so when I get the free time, I'm gonna move all of my past posts on Sales backwards, so that my game posts are all together. Also, I'll probably not make Sales posts, unless something really interests me. In that case, I'll point it out on the title... or something like that.
Please pay using **Bitcoin only**. Use our Bitcoin wallet address below to complete your payment:
ReplyDelete**Bitcoin Wallet:**
`bc1qdzszjftrgtuefymzrwcf6quf4meavuh23r28k8`
After completing your payment, please email a screenshot of your payment confirmation or transaction to **[support@hexapusanime.com](mailto:support@hexapusanime.com)** so we can verify your payment and process your order.
For payment assistance or confirmation, contact us via **WhatsApp: +1 820 244 1650** or use our **Live Chat**.