Wednesday, December 26, 2018

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-05 Rhetoric

2 boxes as usual!
On a more random note, the tokens that came with the boxes felt weaker than usual, because I accidentally damaged a few trying to get them out. Or perhaps I used too much strength? Hmm... Anyways, just a random thought.






In short summary, the results this time was one of those
"I thought I had extremely bad luck, but it wasn't as bad as I thought"

First, here are the two Christmas Lrigs I got. You get one per box.
Frankly, all of the Christmas Lrigs look great, so pretty much any would have worked. I just happened to get the two protagonist Lrigs.
I guess I kinda wanted Midoriko the most... just because I have a feet fetish and hers is drawn very good.




Next are my SR/LR/Secrets.
As far as my SR goes, there aren't really any complaints. I did have one double, but that card is actually one of the more valued SRs.
For my LR/Secrets, I thought at first it was a complete disaster, but it turned out that the 2nd one and 4th one (of the top row) are actually the most valued of the groups. For some reason, I was under the impression they would be cheap, but now that I think about it more clearly, choice Arts have always generally been expensive and some Signi as well.



Next are my Parallel/Shinies.
This is where the true disaster strikes, and no, it wasn't my imagination. It truly is a case of bad, bad luck. Look carefully at the results of the two boxes...



Yup, that's right.
Almost ALL of the Parallels in each box were the same. Take a look below for a more obvious image.
As a collector, this makes me pretty sad. Pretty sad indeed...




Finally, my usual "Parallels I got whose illustration I liked" corner.
From top to bottom, left to right

  • Foot fetish thing (better image)
  • Cute elf fairy (better image)
  • As much as I disagree on the use of card space for the collaboration LRIG, I do like the Signi illustrations (better image)
  • I like the artstyle, though this technically isn't a new card (better image)
  • Leotard (better image)
  • ...I don't know, I'm actually pretty okay with monster girls. You know what I mean? (better image)




No comments:

Post a Comment