Thursday, May 23, 2013

ヽ(*´∀`)ノ キャッホーイ!! Finally a new game!

Of course, I mean package game or a full price game.



I've only just started and finished the first dungeon tutorial, so I can't give much of a review.
The models and the way the characters speak (the characters not speaking is behind and darkened, instead of just darkened, and such) is somewhat unique, which is interesting but also require time to get used it.
And it is difficult already. I was pretty surprised when the protagonist died in one hit! In the tutorial dungeon...

Oh, and now that I look at the package, I'm thinking that guy on the left is gonna betray the protagonist mid-way in the story...



Anyways, here is my party after the tutorial...
And yes, I named my protagonist Viridi, after Kid Icarus' character.


There was also some rodent, old man-face, owl-body thing, and a slime, but I mainly selected the strong-looking ones.


Napaia(?) was rather hard to get. I wasn't really sure how to convince her to join my team. But it was a good idea, since she knew a healing skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment