Friday, May 12, 2017

Fire Emblem Echoes: Hah?!

Seriously? Not just, okay, buy this one DLC to get an optional class that everyone can be, but now we have to pay extra to just be able to Class Change to the highest level?
You know, there is a limit to how willing I am to buying a game chopped up and sold separately.

We get grinding DLC. Fine.
We have to pay to get certain extra classes.... Fine...
We have to pay to learn about some of the scenario.... Fin...e?
And now we have to pay just to Class Change to the end? Yeah, you can evolve Pichu to Pikachu. Oh but, pay up if you want to get Raichu?
And it isn't, $5 to unlock the final tier classes! It's to pay for each class, one by one. If you buy all of them at once, it's 1500 yen. On top of the fact I bought the game?

Why is the DLC getting worse? What is the next game going to take out and sold to the customers' separately next time?
Who knows? But I'll keep this in mind when I decide on whether I will even BUY the next game. Oh, and yeah, I haven't been able to play much of Echoes because of Monster Hunter, but now that I've seen this, I'm not particularly sure I will play THIS game again after beating it once. Yeah, I'll still beat it once though. Bought it, after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment