Friday, August 31, 2018

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WXD-03 Utopia

The usual, the usual 2 boxes






So first, the LR/Secret
Cost-wise, it is half-half. Fractal Cage and Ulith's Key are both at the top of the LR pricing, but Mugen and Servent F are on the low end.
On the other hand, I like Mugen's design (yes, I have a feet fetish), so I did want her. Also, her Secret is pretty... pretty.



Next are the SR...
I am personally satisfied because as a collector (what, you think I can find someone to play with outside of Japan?), I like diversity. And getting 8 SR with no duplicates (though technically, Servant F doubled) is good.
Also, I really like the design of the top-right card and the bottom-right card



Finally are the Parallels (Shiny)
For once, I have to say I am kinda disappointed. There were some cards whose designs I really liked, but I ended up getting... well, ones that are not them.
For instance, ones that I didn't get but wanted are this and this



Of course, that doesn't mean I didn't get anything I liked. For instance, these are ones that I got that I liked
In the order from top-to-bottom, left-to-right

  1. I like the bodysuit and her body line that you can see (better image)
  2. Collaboration stuff with robot (better image)
  3. The other collaboration stuff with robot (better image)
  4. I like her expression, especially her eyes (better image)
  5. I like her outfit. And butt. (better image) Also, BTW, but the other character in her image is Holmes, who is in that pose in her card art. So two cards, but the same situation.
  6. Kanikama funniness
  7. Kanikama funniness
  8. The design of the overall card, the coloring (better image)



No comments:

Post a Comment