Thursday, March 27, 2014

Game Sales of the Week (3/26/14)

Quite a number of new games this week.
http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20140326059/




-Lots of new games this week for the PS console on the list... is what I would like to say, but 4 of the games on the list are Multis between PS consoles, which created this result.
I'm also surprised they could not beat Mario Party. I liked Mario Party and all, but the recent games pretty much tried to fix something that was not broken... and the result sucked. I hear this one doesn't have online. Sucks more...
Mario Party DS was 242,195
Mario Party 8 was 282,389
Mario Party 9 was 163,631
Mario Party 3DS is 132,668
Meh, better than I thought, at least.

-Sengoku Musou 3 Z was 224,012
4 totaled is a bit over 150,000
Too many games too quickly, I bet.

-Too many branching Metal Gear games, so don't know what to compare to. I guess the result is so-so?

-Pro Baseball Spirits comparison. Top is 2013 and bottom is the new results
PS3 プロ野球スピリッツ2013 13/03/20 101,389
PSP プロ野球スピリッツ2013 13/03/20 80,618
PSV プロ野球スピリッツ2013 13/03/20 23,621

PS3 プロ野球スピリッツ2014 14/03/20 63,898
PSV プロ野球スピリッツ2014 14/03/20 30,261
PSP プロ野球スピリッツ2014 14/03/20 27,823 
(I never found sports games interesting)

-The new Jump game (by BandaiNamco) finally came out.
The previous Jump game on the DS was 160,000+
Totaled, the new one is around 200,000+. I guess it is an improvement? The DS one reached almost 800,000 though, so I wonder if the new one will be able to get there.
Also, I wonder there was damage done thanks to THAT Jojo game.


BTW:
Famitsu:
1 Metal Gear 151,300
2 Sengoku Musou 4 149,068
3 Mario Party 135,419

4 Gamer:
1 Metal Gear 132,668
2 Sengoku Musou 4 120,452
3 Mario Party 119,615

I'm surprised at the difference. Did Konami pay Famitsu?
And like I have already explained with the previous Jojo game, it is very likely Famitsu plays around behind the curtains. So there is reason to doubt their honesty (if that exists)

1 comment:

  1. Please pay using **Bitcoin only**. Use our Bitcoin wallet address below to complete your payment:

    **Bitcoin Wallet:**
    `bc1qdzszjftrgtuefymzrwcf6quf4meavuh23r28k8`

    After completing your payment, please email a screenshot of your payment confirmation or transaction to **[support@hexapusanime.com](mailto:support@hexapusanime.com)** so we can verify your payment and process your order.

    For payment assistance or confirmation, contact us via **WhatsApp: +1 820 244 1650** or use our **Live Chat**.

    ReplyDelete