Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Game Sales of the Week (2/5/14)

I'm around Hunter Rank 920 right now and once I get to 999, I plan to make some articles showing off my collection and other hints, such as guild quests and charms.

As for this week's game sales...
http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20140205048/



Not really that exciting of a week, so I won't go into much detail.
A few galges appear on the Vita, and Diablo and Gundam appear on the PS3. I guess Gundam did fair? But I am not too sure about Diablo. It is a western game, after all. Don't care at all about the galges.

A new 3DS game (or rather, remake?) of Toushintoshi comes out. It was difficult to guess how it would turn out, since it aimed for a fairly old and niche audience. I hear that around 80% of what was shipped was sold, which is a good thing, but it also shows the confidence that such a game would sell.

Kirby still steady, and Attack on Titans and Puzzle & Dragons surprisingly still steady.

Nothing particularly interesting about the hardware, I guess. I am surprised the Vita is staying steady, but it did get two new games this week and still went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment