Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Game Info and Anime Thoughts (6/21/12)

Anime:

Natsuiro Kiseki episode 11 - Way too many magical rocks
Sankarea episode 11 - thoughts on Animesuki
Acchi Kocchi episode 11 - The usual... Rio probably has a cold, not love
Shining Hearts episode 11 - thoughts on Animesuki

Game:
Senran Kagura Burst's OP revealed by Famitsu
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201206/21016730.html
It will also appear on the official website later.
Surreal--...

Nintendo Direct (Japan) today:
What stood out to me...
-Bandai Namco helps develop next Super Smash Bros
(So DLC?)
-Demon Brain Age and New Super Mario Bros 2 will be available by E-Shop purchase, though Mario will seemingly have DLC
(DLC sucks...)
-Nintendo 3DS LL
Large version of 3DS. Not bad, but I don't think I will buy it for a while. I might eventually buy an English version though, so I can plan English 3DS games
-20% off of certain E-Shop games, like Zelda DX!
(Awesome!)

I don't have an English 3DS, so I won't be watching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment